Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Bright Spot...



Last weekend we spent the weekend in Brownsville, TX, a less than stellar beer destination. My wife's sister was getting married and much of the family was coming from around the US. I sent out an email request about a week before the wedding. Beer–Bring Beer! Please! I was hoping for some Lost Abbey from the San Diego cousins, but that was a lost cause. A cuz from Chicago came through strong though, sending a nice array of Goose Island beers. Most notably - the Bourbon County Brand Stout.

When I got home I noticed one of the Stouts was missing. Then later on I received this text message:



If you ever want to see your beer again... Have 3.1 million pesos deposited to my account by morning ... No funny stuff either or i will kill the hostage...

No comments: