Monday, March 30, 2009









Saint Arnold and Kegerators.com gave away two kegerators last Thursday at Docs Backyard, a bar I will most likely never step foot in again. We arrived sort of early to snag a table. It was a zoo. We dined on fried foods of varying variations and sipped on Saint Arnold brews. They had SA Brown, which I had never had and was excited to try. It did not please, but I've vowed to give it another shot (not there, not then). After the Brown, I stuck with the Amber, which served its purpose nicely.

When the time came for the give-aways they had Addie Broyles call out the numbers of the winners. Alas, my number never struck and I went home empty handed. But not unhappy, for Draught House had La Folie on tap and I was able to talk my passengers into stopping in for a night cap.



I won!

No comments: