Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Some Recent Beers of Mine



I know you are dying to know what I have been drinking lately. Here you go. Daniela brought me back this Mahou from Spain. Before leaving I kept telling her, green can, green can, green can, no red can. The Mahou in a red can sucks. I love the Clasica. It's the perfect macro. You can even drink it right off the shelf, room temp. We did plenty of times.



The Beer Wench
brought me this from Tampa. I just asked for a regular IPA and she brought me the souped up version. Very cool of her. It was really good. Went well with Conan's pizza.



Saint Arnold DR8
. This is what happens when you drink half a bottle at home and your wife yells that you are late for a dinner party. Try showing up at a dinner party with one of these. Strange looks are only the beginning.

No comments: