Thursday, September 17, 2009

Divine Reserve #9: Imperial Stout Pumpkin Ale




Coming Nov/Dec 2009.

"It's like a chocolate pumpkin pie, and 10% abv," Saint Arnold owner Brock Wagner reports. "My complaint with pumpkin ales is typically the body of the beer doesn't carry the spice."
I hope they make a lot of this. It's gonna sell like mad. Beer geeks are going to be drooling zombies with their face planted against Spec's doors all over Texas waiting for this one.

I love good pumpkin ales. Judging by the quality of their past DR releases, I am confident this one will fill the bill.

2 comments:

Dave said...

I think you're right. This brew sounds very tempting. Do you know if they will be serving any of this at the GABF? If so, it's going to be on my list, definitely.

Machuca said...

I doubt this will be at GABF. But definitely stop by Saint Arnold's and give them a try. They may have some Divine Reserve #8.

While your at it, try (512) Brewing, Live Oak, Real Ale and Uncle Billy's!

Have fun.