Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Sunday Bike Ride with Craft Austin and BeerTown Austin



I'm really sick of those BTA guys. They keep getting me involved in shit. First it was the Austin Beer Guide. Now they keep roping me into events with them for Austin Beer Week. Dudes, I just want to enjoy the week and drink some beer. LEAVE ME ALONE.

But still, you should come bike with us (and these other things):

SUNDAY 10-23 THE ULTIMATE FANBOY BIKE PUB CRAWL OFF STRIKES MFin’ BACK

Yes, the most popular event (in our opinion) of Austin Beer Week 2010 returns with a lazy, last minute, procrastinatin’, lackadaisical MFin’ attitude. And by lazy, I mean that we’ve trimmed this crawl down to only three stops, yeah, lazy. Less bike, more pub for your money!

3ish PM FLYING SACUER > 4ISH PM DRAUGHT HOUSE (for the MFin’ Beer’ Olympics!) > 6ish PM BILLY’S ON BURNET (time to replenish those calories lost to biking with MFin’ COBRAS)

Bring cash, IDs, bikes, and bad attitudes!


No comments: