Thursday, October 1, 2015

Euro Beer #69: Jenlain Ambrée on the Train

I am gonna finish this shit if it kills me. So what if this trip happened 8 years ago. . . So what if we have been back to Europe since this trip. . . This is the project I started. And I am gonna finish. At least you don't have to stare at that Total Wine post anymore. I know you have been here since May, just waiting for me to blog. Well the summer is over. Here it is. #Waybackwednesday


Aix-en-Provence—>> Barcelona (again)



Just like Jester King. Not really. 


Then we had one of those amazing French meals you always read about. First course: grilled cheese from train cafe. 


And I guess this was the dessert course.

Are we in Spain yet?

4 comments:

hokihoki said...

Semua akan jadi jutawan kalau ikut main di bawah
saranaqq
kristalpoker.
dapatqq
cemerlangqq
bonusqq

blogg said...

Situs Terbaik dengan kemenangan besar dan dapatkan ratusan juta setiap hari nya
dominobet

Putri Adiratnaa said...

Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com}

Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to Le_Meridian Funding Service and for the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: { lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com} Or WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

premiumcigar said...

PremiumCigar.pk is a Premium Cigar Retailer and online cigar shop, have very good knowledge about all cigar. Supplying to hundreds of customers each day in Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Peshawar, Multan and all over Pakistan. We are provide free shipping in all Pakistan. Premium Cigar earn the number of thousand people’s trust and loyalty every day Why People shop at Premiumcigar.pk