Thursday, December 17, 2009



I saw the review of Beer Cloud at Beertown Austin. I though, oh cool, I'll download that for my ipod touch. HA, not gonna happen. It only works on the iphone. Stupid ipod touch.



Yesterday we were over my cousin's house for a Christmas party. We made pizzas. And for Christmas she gave me sampler pack from Unibroue (THANKS!). What a great time to use Beer Cloud. I grabbed her iphone and downloaded the program. Looked up the four beers and discovered La Fin Du Monde is great with pizza. Beer Cloud was right, but I am sure all of the beers would have worked as well.

touch is weird word. Look at it. Strange.

2 comments:

Chris Troutman said...

Thanks for the link.
Bummer about the app being an iPod Touch hater. Lame.

corbey said...

I was able to install Beer Cloud on my Touch, and it works fine so long as you have wi-fi access.