Monday, January 11, 2010

W'10 Pitch Black IPA and 33 Beers Journal (again)



Last week I winged about the size of these beer tasting journals. I don't know where I got the idea that these were large. As you can see they are about the size of an iphone. Actually perfect for bringing along to the bar. I stand corrected. I started my first journal with a "review" of Widmer Bros. W'10 Pitch Black IPA.



Sorry for the terrible handwriting. No one ever taught me how to hold a pen properly. The flavor wheel was my favorite aspect. Apparently W'10's flavor is best shown as sorta like a map of Texas. It was an exciting two minutes. I hope you like this, because I think I am going to start posting more of these.

Oh and W'10 is a very enjoyable beer. Get some.

2 comments:

landon said...

Love that you kicked off with a Pacific Northwest beer.

Dave Selden said...

Ahh, the elusive Texas profile. I have been waiting for it myself. I have had an Antarctica already, though.

Glad you're enjoying the books!