Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Three New Beers in Town

At Whole Foods, and beyond surely.

Two of these I have had at the flying saucer, the other is not actually new just a seasonal that is in town.




This is one of the beers I had at Flying Saucer. Not so good. But Lee liked it. I think this is the first beer from Sierra Nevada that I have not enjoyed. Just not what I am looking for in a bock. An ideal bock for me - Saint Arnold Spring Bock.



Not a new beer. But new in 2010, as it is a seasonal. Maybe a hint of what is to come from Ranger IPA.



Not sure if this actually new to Austin. It's new to me anyway. I enjoyed one at Flying Saucer. So good. Seek it out. To me it tasted like a hybrid of Prima Pils and Brooklyn Lager, two of my favorite lagers.

1 comment:

Lee said...

If you like Saint Arnold Spring Bock, try Abita's Mardi Gras Bock. It's also a good'un.