Monday, October 26, 2009

All those events this past weekend

And I did not attend a single one. Sad.

Well I technically did visit the Flying Saucer Beer Fest. I entered the gates, saw the lines, chatted with Beer Town Austin briefly and left. We headed to Flying Saucer proper, it was packed, we were too lazy to fight the mob. We left for the Draught House. It was nice. I had the Stone Vertical Epic ale and a Sierra Nevada Harvest ale. Sofia had a Saint Arnold Christmas ale. We must be getting old.

I did not go to the Independence Fifth Anniversary either, but I did attend a beer "writers" (the quotes around writers are for me, not the actual writers in attendance. I would never call myself a beer writer. I'm barely a blogger.) tasting the night before and sampled what they were to have on offer the day of the party. More on that later.

No comments: