Wednesday, July 21, 2010

THE WBC



Saturday jaunt to Wimberley with the folks.



Log cabin style. Pizza, logs, beer = can't lose.




Some of the brewing setup.



The lineup. FYI, Drop the Rabbit was explained to me as an Amber ale with less hops. I liked it better than their Amber.



The beer.



The beer, again. My favorite was the Red Bitter. The porter was nice as well.



The pizza. We got the herbivore. Tons of spinach. I think this was better than any pizza I've had in Austin, save for maybe Salvation Pizza.

Good people run this place. A must try for Austinites. It makes for a fun little day trip. Do it.

2 comments:

X said...

Guess I need to ask him next time I am up, but what is the small dog kennel in the outside brewing area used for? Secret ingredient in the Rabbit brew?

MJ said...

The wife and I checked this place out this past weekend. I had the IPA, she had the Blonde. Good beer, good pizza. Would highly recommend others to check it out if you're in the area.