Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Real Ale Tasting @ Lake Creek Alamo Drafthouse




Lake Creek Drafthouse is stepping up with another beer dinner. This time Real Ale will be showcasing their beer alongside Drafthouse's victuals. To be honest, I am kind of burnt out on beer dinners. And don't get me started on pairing beer with dessert (just give me a coffee, I'll have the beer later). I've been sitting out on the last few beer dinners around town. I am sure by January I'll be back in the game. I'm sorry, I know you LOVE my dinner wrap ups.

But you should go, because the menu looks delicious and at 55 bucks....forget about it:
I
Fireman’s 4
Bacon Wrapped Diver Scallop
Roasted Root Vegetable Streudel
Brown Butter Vinaigrette

II
Rio Blanco Pale Ale
Beer Braised Smoked Chicken Breast
White Cheddar Grits
Balsamic Glazed Brussel Sprouts

III
Oktoberfest
London Broil
Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette
Field Greens

IV
ESB
Proscuitto Wrapped Quail Stuffed With Seared Collar Greens and Brie
Quail Glace ESB Reduction
Risotto and Rapini

V
Brewhouse Brown
Seared Medallions of Pork Tenderloin
Roasted Apple Camembert Porridge
Braised Fennel
Brown Ale Pork Jus

VI
Coffee Porter
Coffee Porter Ice Cream Sandwich
With Candied Bacon Strips

No comments: