Monday, November 15, 2010

Oh November.....Beer Flashback #3

Wow, October was great. Beer blogging was easy last month. So much good shit going down. Now, nothing. November is wrecking me. I might have to bring back Thirsty Thursday.

For now, let me hit you with another Beer Flashback. This one is from my "personal" blog, back before I had a beer blog. You may see strangers, names and references you won't recognize. For that, I apologize. This is from February 2007:



















On of our main objectives while in Lancaster was to visit Stoudt's Brewery. Chris was all over it.


















Even the girls came. Lucky them.
































We've arrived.


















Whoops, wrong entrance.


















Ok, there we go.


















Waiting for the tour to begin.



































































Chotchkies.


















They had some old car.




















The tour was more like a sermon of beer, given by the holy pope of brew: Ed Stoudt. He is one of my heros.




















We had beers and appetizers afterward.





















































Later we went to the mall. It gave me a headache.

No comments: