Thursday, June 11, 2009

Greg Koch @ Flying Saucer



First I thought they were going to have the Imperial Russian Stout on tap. No. Only bombers. I shared one with Mike.

Second Greg from Stone was there. He was sitting at the table with Jonathan when I arrived. People love this guy. He is a beer rock star. I'm sort of unaffected. I like Stone beers. But I don't fawn over them like so many. Their IPA is great and you can get it in Brownsville, TX. Arrogant Bastard, not my favorite by far, but at least it's original. Old Guardian, ok. Imperial Russian Stout, decent (I would rather have a Yeti or even a Left Hand any day).

He seemed like a decent guy. He was there signing bottles and kissing babies. This probably has nothing to do with the quality of a man and is probably severely petty, but he had his black shirt tucked into his white shorts. Maybe it's just me, but that is no way for a rockstar to dress.

No comments: