Thursday, April 22, 2010

Live Oak Listed



Like I've said before, everyone loves a list. This is my list of Live Oak's beer listed from favorite to least favorite. What are your favorite Live Oak brews? Give me your list.

1. Primus Weizenbock - Perfect!
2. Hefeweizen - Near perfect.
3. Liberation - So glad this is back.
4. Big Bark Amber
5. Oaktoberfest - Middle of the road for me, oktoberfestwise
6. IPA
7. Pilz

These are the beers I've not had enough of to make a judgment:
Pale Ale, Old Tree Hugger Barleywine, Liberator Dopplebock

www.liveoakbrewing.com

2 comments:

Chance said...

I've only had about half of those but my list:

1.Big Bark Amber
2. Hefe
3. Pilzner
4. IPA

Gonna have to try the weizenbock now though.

Anonymous said...

Primus and Hefeweizen are definitely my favorites!