Tuesday, July 21, 2009

No Ho Ho



Yesterday was Christmas in July at the Ginger Man. I missed it. Having a new baby makes it harder to go downtown. But just wait 16 years. The boy's gonna be drivin me all over the place. I can't wait.

Chris from Beer Town Austin (that's his photo) made it out. Here are a couple of his tweets (a little bit of myself dies each time I use that word):

Having seconds. The cask didn't work so it came out of the beer engine. And they ran out of SA glasses. Still yummy

@SaintArnold Christmas in July at the Gingerman. Feeling jolly.

3 comments:

biergut said...

Wow, what a coincidence. That's my friend Hector in the background and I am sitting across from him!

Machuca said...

You can't escape the gaze of Craft Austin.

biergut said...

I suppose you know where I will be this evening, too?!