Thursday, July 23, 2009

Not beer (entirely) but still tasty


Good news regarding (512) Anniversary Party. Not only will they be releasing their anniversary beer, which I have high hopes for and unlike Shiner, I am almost certain it will fulfill my expectations ... but Jennie, aka PookieSoup, of MisoHungry Makes it with Moonshine will also be there. With delicious baked goods. Per her comment: (512) Pecan Porter Drunken German Chocolate cupcakes and (512) Pecan Porter Lamingtons.

She has mentioned (on Twitter) to me before her (512) Pecan Porter Drunken German Chocolate cupcakes. But what the hell is a lamington? I feel stupid. Don't bother googling it (I know you are about to). Just click here.

Anyway, I am looking forward to having one of those cupcakes in one hand and a pecan porter in the other.

No comments: