Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dry Times

I am not drinking right now. Not a drop. This is strictly a diet thing. Some may scoff, I know I would. I recently reached a point where I thought I may hit the 200 lb mark. I knew I had to do something. I am terribly lazy, so any workout routine would not work. It's bloody hot and our new baby are two reasons I have not been skating as much. I still bike to and from work, so that is something. So I cut beer for a month or two, save for special occasions, such as the fourth of July.

And then I read this at I Love Beer, about an event at the Draught House:
Rob Todd of Allagash will be in [house] on Monday, July 13th from 6-8pm. Please come by and meet the man behind the beers. FYI, we currently have Allagash White, Victoria and Curieux on tap.

Great. Thanks a lot Lee!

Maybe this counts as a "special occasion."

No comments: