Sunday, August 16, 2009

Texas Best Burger - Part 2



Parkside for dinner. Good news, their beer selection has drastically improved. It could still use more work, but it's definitely better than before. I had a Affligem Blond with appetizers (oysters, crab salad, bone marrow with herb salad), and a Old Rasputin with my burger.



Cheeseburger and fries. I actually split this with Sofia, since we had so many appetizers. Tasty for sure. A nice fresh ground meat flavor. The only complaint I have is the saltiness. I drank tons of water throughout dinner, but still felt dehydrated after having the burger and fries. Too far with the salt guys, take it down a notch.

On the Texas Monthly 50 Best Burgers of Texas list this is one notch above Black Sheep Lodge. The restaurants are much different. The burgers are both good, but I think I give the edge to the Black Sheep burger.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yummy....
Thanks for sharing with us......
___________________
DyanaDevis
Get easy cash at your door step